Water Supply and Sewage System
The Delegate Superintendency for Water Supply, Sewage System and Waste Collection is in charge, among others, of the following action fronts:
- - Oversee compliance with contracts entered into between companies and users.
- - Assess technical, operational, administrative and financial performance of companies.
- - Require solution to failures in provision of services.
- - Verify that rates charged to users abide by current regulation.
- - Investigate and impose penalties to companies and their representatives in case of noncompliance with regulation.
- - Provide certificates to municipalities that comply with requirements for administration of resources of the General Participation System for the potable water and basic sanitation sector.